Manage a Team Plan Subscription
If you purchased multiple subscriptions (subscriptions for 2 or more users), you (the primary account holder) can add members licenses and members under your Team Plan.
The images used in this tutorial are from our other app (Folgo) but the procedures and user interface are the same in Mergo.
Manage your licenses
- Once Mergo is open (in Gmail, Sheets, or Docs), click More actions > Manage subscription.
Depending on your subscription type, you'll be able to see subscription-related data and perform different actions to manage your subscription or license.
You will see all your Team Plan subscriptions (with the most recent listed at the top).
Click the down-arrow button to display your current Team Plan members.
- Click ADD USERS.
- Enter email addresses one by one or as comma-separated-values > click SAVE.
- Your newly added members will now be displayed in your Team Plan list.
Add licenses to your subscription
- Click this link to access your Mergo Customer Portal (only for subscriptions handled by Stripe).
- Choose the relevant Google account that has a Mergo subscription.
- Click on Update plan.
Enter the number of licenses you need in the Quantity spinner/field by clicking the + or - symbols.
Then click Continue.