How can I subscribe to Mergo?
Note: Mergo uses Paypal and Stripe as its payment gateways. This means that Mergo does not have access to (and will never ask for) your Credit Card or Banking information. Learn more.
Mergo uses Paypal and Stripe as its payment gateways allowing anyone to use their Credit / Debit cards or PayPal / Stripe account. In this article, we will share with you different ways you can subscribe to Mergo and help you choose which option is best for your needs.
Info: Subscription plans are in US Dollars ($).
In this article
Choose this option if you want to have a recurring (monthly or yearly) subscription.
Select the relevant Google account to be used for your Mergo subscription. Then choose your preferred Mergo subscription plan > click Subscribe.
Info: Alternatively, you can subscribe directly from the Mergo UI. To do this, open Mergo > More actions > Manage subscription > click the TRY NOW button.
Choose whether to use your PayPal account or Credit/Debit Card (Checkout as Guest).
2a. Connect to your (A) PayPal account > click Next.
Then follow the subscription process until the purchase is made.
2b . * Paypal changed its Checkout as Guest (Credit / Debit card) subscription process. Follow the steps below to choose this option.
- Go to our subscription link.
- It will ask you to log in to your relevant Google account (for your Mergo subscription).
- This part is important because we need to identify the relevant account that will subscribe.
- You will see the Mergo subscription page.
- Choose the relevant subscription option.
- Click the SUBSCRIBE button.
- Enter your relevant email address again.
You don't need to create a Paypal account here.
> Click the Next button.
- Fill out the billing information fields.
- Scroll down, and select the option No, I don't want an account now.
- Click the Agree & Subscribe button.
This should let you subscribe using just a Guest account (no Paypal account needed).
📌 Paypal needs your email address so they can send your payment details and Mergo receipt (sometimes referred to as invoice) afterward.
Info: Please check PayPal's Availability by Country at the end of this page.
PayPal Availability by Country
PayPal is available in 200+ countries and regions. You can use PayPal to send payments securely to Mergo (via ScriptIt, the firm behind Mergo).
The PayPal Worldwide Offerings page tells you if PayPal is available in your country.
Note: PayPal is currently not available in these countries/regions:
|Central African Republic